account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

xperia x10 mini pro does not exist?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

xperia x10 mini pro does not exist?

I am trying to reinstal Android on my xperia x10 mini pro using Xperia Companion but with no luck.

The application does not recognize my phone.

Also, I was trying to find my phone by IMEI on http://support.sonymobile.com/pl/software/ and also no luck ("Niestety, te informacje są obecnie niedostępne. Spróbuj później." - Unfortunatelly this information is currently unavailable. Please try again later.)

There is no xperia x10 mini pro on Sony Support page:

http://support.sonymobile.com/pl/

What is going on? Can anyone help with reinstalling software? SEUS does not work anymore.

Can someone explain why the phone is missing in Sony's database?

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: xperia x10 mini pro does not exist?

Hi @janek_sony,

I'm sorry to say that Xperia x10 mini pro isn't supported anymore. That means amount other things that:

• The devices cannot be updated using the computer applications Xperia Companion, PC Companion or Sony Bridge for Mac.
  • A software repair using the computer applications Xperia Companion, PC Companion or Sony Bridge for Mac is not possible.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.