account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

how to view and delete SIM contacts??

Rookie
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: how to view and delete SIM contacts??

I have a Sony Experia Z2, I transfered all my phone contacts and am going thru them but it will not let me delete any contacts from the contact list, only one at a time? It asks if I wish to delete or not but when I select delete it simply goes back to my contact list!!
Visitor
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

i smashed my phone on the floor. which is xperia e1 d2005. i am surprised, screen works fine, and i throwed in on tiles with all my streght i had,it went like load bam! and it still works Grinning Face except for the internal speakers.. the sound of the ringtone is terrible now Grinning Face

One time poster
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Hey bro, to your surprise, there's actually no option called sim contacts! At least in my x peria z there's no tab named sim card when i follow your mentioned path!
Visitor
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

Sony really .. Worst phone

One time poster
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Hi. I've been reading this post and someone says you have to download a 3rd party App to do this? Follow these steps and you'll be able to do it. 
Tap on "contacts" from your home page, tap on the menu and you should get a drop down list, including "import contacts" " back up contacts" etc. Find the drop down option called "import contacts" select this option. This will give you another drop down option, select "SIM contacts" and then tap "All contacts" Tap "Ok" and this will allow you to access every contact in your SIM, your free now to delete as necessary. I've got a Sony Experia P and this route worked fine. and this is how to do it. Hope it works for you. Thanks!

One time poster
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

please tell me how to delete contact from sim card i have xperia tipo

One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

on my xperia Z2 there's no such thing in the filters menu as read from Sim.All i get is:

Contacts with phone numbers,

Online contacts,

Sort list by,

View contacts as,

Local,

Google,

So tell me haw do i view my sim contacts?do I have to download an app to do so?