account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

X10 mini pro won't charge, won't turn on

One time poster
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: X10 mini pro won't charge, won't turn on

I followed all the instructions, in the end it said that I successfully updated it, but it still won't turn on! The red led flashes when I try to turn it on... It doesn't even vibrate now. Just the red led. Connected to USB, connected to the wall charger, and when I try to turn it on connected or disconnected...
If there's nothing left to do, I'll just let it charge again...

Emperor
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

ok, keep us updated

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

unrelated topic, if you have some time please check this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/44888

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Since the last time I wrote here, I took my phone to some mobile service. They said something was wrong with the system, and fixed it. It was working for about a week, and then one day the battery got empty again, it turned off, and it's not working since then... I took it back to that service, it was there for about 20 days and they called me today to come and take it, saying that they don't know what's wrong, and that it can't be fixed. This man who was working on it says that he was trying everything every day, but nothing. I'm very disappointed...

Emperor
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

contact a Sony administrator (Sam, Johan, Markus)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

I have the same problem with my xperia mini when the battery hits 3% it restarts and start all over again agian and agian hope u guys can help me wink