account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Service Centre in Pakistan

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Service Centre in Pakistan

Hi, Im from Lahore, Pakistan. There is no service outlet for sony here in Lahore. Can u please guide me that how can i get my phone to the nearest service centre for hardware repairs?? Thankyou.

5 REPLIES 5
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Service Centre in Pakistan

I suggest you contact Sony Xperia Support via phone to obtain these details. I have supplied a link below that will help you achieve this task.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

no service centre in pakistan ? Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Please tell me I'm from Pakistan
Where is Sony expria hardware repair center please tell urgent
One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hello Dear customer Service 

There is no such information available regarding Pakistan /Karachi srvice centers . Pls update your contacte page.

Thanks & Regards

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

it is sorry to say that there is no any International warranty for Xperia sony product at Karachi Pakistan, if some body is purchasing phone from abroad and using it at home,Pakistan.  unfortunately no support for international warranty. it is my experience that i collected cell no from website of sony and dialled but both zong nos were not in use, than i picked another no,attendent gave me another no  on Dialling attendent Gave me another no , finally third Attendent guide me that only innovi warranty card holders are eligible for warranty.

personal info removed.