account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Is the old Sony Ericsson Xperia still supported?

Highlighted
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Is the old Sony Ericsson Xperia still supported?

I am having problems with my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro.  Are they still supported?  Can't download App to save Contacts, Photos and SMS Text messages.  Hence, not able to upgrade to newer phone without losing everything.  Very frustrating and I am not very technical when it comes to mobiles etc.  Can't access my Google Account or anything.  Can use mobile purely to phone people, incoming calls and receive/send SMS Text Messages.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Is the old Sony Ericsson Xperia still supported?

@TheDuchessMacLean 

Why don't you add a new Google account > then sync the contacts with Google and sync them with the new device

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)