account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Damaged SD Card error message

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 11 of 11
Message 11 of 11

Re: Damaged SD Card error message

Hey, I am sorry to hear that you also lose your SD card photos somehow. Honestly, last time, when shift deleting some HTC phone SD card photos mistakenly, I was nearly crazy in order to get these precious pictures back. They just needed in the next presentations very much. But, luckily, I searched many related threads and learned photo recovery software could help me out. Hence, I had tried many related data recovery programs found in many threads. Finally, I did recovered most of the original SD card images back.

Read more information here:

Read more about photo recovery

Or Easy steps to get photos back from SD card

Hope my found articles also give you useful clues.

Good luck!