account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Connect Internet using Sony Ericson x10 mini pro

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 41 of 48
Message 41 of 48

Re: Connect Internet using Sony Ericson x10 mini pro

Sorry to complicate the things too much on this but I want to solve this at any cost after spending this much time I feel I should be sucessful in connecting it.

This link "http://pdanet.co/android" downloads the PDANet for laptop. I have done this. I want the PdaNet to be installed from Android Market on the phone Neutral Face. I have installed long back but yesterday it was not working so uninstalled. Now if I try in Market im not able to find it, in search also I tried.

Emperor
Message 42 of 48
Message 42 of 48

there you go

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.pn.helper&hl=en

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 43 of 48
Message 43 of 48

When I open this link it shows that this software has been installed on my phone.

Today I will give a last try with following steps

1. I will enable USB debugging

2. will connect PdaNet on mobile and will select Run as Server(Phone)

3. will run PdaNet on laptop as well then

4. will connect mobile to laptop

5. next will select 'connect phone to transfer data on phone' once connected to laptop

6. then will click PdaNet icon on Laptop.

If it connects then I will be happy else also will be happy because learnt lot of things from this.Winking Face

Emperor
Message 44 of 48
Message 44 of 48

yes, if you installed it once before even if you uninstall it,it will say that its installed, install it anyway

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 45 of 48
Message 45 of 48

Final problem what I am facing is :smileymischief:

After Clicking on PdaNet icon in the tray area and select "Connect" to start the Internet connection. 

Each time I get this message on laptop "On the phone please look for the PdaNet icon and launch it, then select the "Enable USB Tether" button".  I dont see any "Enable USB Tether" button on phone.

I am really fed up of PDANET ha ha Angry Face , i gonna try with EasyTether now dont worry i will not disturb you people on Easy Tether Winking Face. Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 46 of 48
Message 46 of 48

Thanks Uliwooly and Suze for your quick response on time and helpful answers.

Emperor
Message 47 of 48
Message 47 of 48

its quite odd that its acting up, barnacle its a great option too

This is how to root

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1312859

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

One time poster
Message 48 of 48
Message 48 of 48

i am using a sonny experia x10 mini pro and cant connect to wi fi and again can update my software please help