account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Always awake when charging

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Always awake when charging

Hiya I found the setting once but cannot find it again, theres a setting where you can keep the phones display awake whilst charging, I had set it to on but now I want it off now when charging - does anyone know what heading in settings its under please? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Always awake when charging

It is hidding in Settings>Applications>Development (if it didn't run away) Winking Face.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

It is hidding in Settings>Applications>Development (if it didn't run away) Winking Face.

Demigod
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Go to Settings> Applications> Development and uncheck the Stay Awake option.

Don't forget to give Kudos and / or mark the correct answer

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Thanks thats where it was - it would have been too easy for them to put it in the display settings area!

Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Didn't run away, but can't select it on mine!  It's there but not highlighted so can't select it.  Suggestions?  (besides rebooting, clearing mem etc.?)

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Can't find that setting in Swedish version. Anyone who can guide me?
The most logical place would be to find it in settings for "Display", but the closest I get there is the time setting for the display to going in sleepmode "viloläge", ans the choices are between 15 seconds and 30 minutes. Sadly no choice for "always on".