account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Restoring Contacts from server - how?

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Restoring Contacts from server - how?

I can see all my contacts available in the sonyericsson server which I had backed up long back. Since, I just reinstalled my software my contacts were removed from my Xperia X2. I will be grateful if someone can tell me how to transfer the contacts from server to my phone. I am synchronising uptodate but I am unable to figure out the transfer process. PLEASE HELP FRIENDS.

Thanks in advance.

Gowtham

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Restoring Contacts from server - how?

And you can follow the setup process customized to your model Slightly smiling Face

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

And you can follow the setup process customized to your model Slightly smiling Face

View solution in original post

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi Martha, Thanks a lot for the info. Sorry for the delay in my reply. In fact I have tried this (synchronizing) using Windows Mobile Center with my computer (windows 7) before posting my issue. The problem is : out of the 1300 odd contacts stored in the server only about 10 % gets transferred to the phone and I have no idea why. Please advice.

Gowtham