account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

calendar not showing all Google calendars

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

calendar not showing all Google calendars

Hi, 

Since a few months I have problems with the synchronization of my Google calendar. I can't see new entry's that are embedded from my family. Online everything's fine and I can see the entry's. In my app it is not working. It is not the app, the Google app as well. Deinstalling doesn't help. Also manual synchronization doesn't change. It is telling me it is synced,  but in my calendar I see it is not :/

I tryed removing the Google account, but it is forbidden by my administrator. Maybe because it is my only Google account at my xperia? 

Help please, I don't know what to do. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: calendar not showing all Google calendars

3 REPLIES 3
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi, 

Thank you Slightly smiling Face 

I have no idea why it worked, but after trying a second time syncing in the google calander app it worked. Kind of strange but as long as it works.. ^^

Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Morrynia

Try outlook for android.

One can add many mail accounts and it's calendar is more intuitive + some more features.

It syncs with everything.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't