account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia x update

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia x update

Hi! It asks me to update the software every 2 minutes and I updated and keeps telling me to update while I already did. What can I do? 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xperia x update

Is your Xperia X new? When did you turn it on for the first time? I remember that my xperia X, when I first turn it on, it had so many updates. 

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yea, it's new. I bought it in Amazon and it arrived on Saturday. I turned it on Sunday morning and since then it keeps asking me to update every time after updating it!.. So for how long do I have to update it? 🤔

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Give it a couple of days. I believe that this is normal. Be happy because Sony give us many updates and doesnt forget us! 😁

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

After updating my Xperia X, it turns off and on like 2 minutes after I power it on. Please any help??