account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia X charging stuck at 3%

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia X charging stuck at 3%

Hi,

I've been trying to charge my phone for the past few hours! Slightly frowning Face It was at 2% after charging from 0%, there was the thunder logo at the battery; after turning on my phone , it was stuck at 3% with the exclamation mark at the battery. I tried holding the lock & volume up  button to reset but don't work, my phone restarted and still at 3% exclamation mark. Now I need to plugin charger to use my phone cause my phone will die once I unplug.

Appreciate to get assistance to resolve this issue asap, I need my phone.

Thank youScreenshot_20180512-232859.pngPeculiar statistics as I spend at least 3-4hours on my phone daily, and today is May 12th.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia X charging stuck at 3%

Have you tried :

- different cable

- different charger

- to charge will phone is off

Repair with Companion is out of the question now I think, as it requires certain battery level.

Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia X charging stuck at 3%

Thanks for the suggestion! I got it checked. I was told the terminal was lose hence it couldn't charge. It's fixed now Slightly smiling Face