account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia X charging issues

Learner
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Xperia X charging issues

my sony xperia x loads very slowly and detects the charge after 1 min
hello, when I plug my sony xperia x on mains, it detects the charge only after 1minute and it recharges very slowly, moreover the battery is emptied very quickly, and when I plug my sony on my computer, it does not find it

mon sony xperia x charge tres lentement et detecte la charge apres 1  min

bonjour , lorsque je branche mon sony xperia x sur secteur, il detecte la charge seulement apres 1minute et il se recharge tres lentement, de plus la batterie se vide tres vite ,et lorsque je branche mon sony sur mon ordinateur ,il ne le trouve pas 

8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Xperia X charging issues

@mr-fre3z

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

are you using a wall charger? have you tested different cables or chargers?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

yes ,i have tested a lot of different cables or chargers , it didnt change anything

Emperor
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

@mr-fre3z

then you will have to get it inspected by your Local support

Just wondering, how long does it take to charge?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

it take 1 hour for 10 pourcent

Emperor
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

@mr-fre3z

you really have to contact your Local support

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

I agree with @uliwooly

The charging port may be damaged. 

Mine was... it has sunk in so that cables didn't connect well.

I know it's true because I made it up myself...
One time poster
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Same goes with me... It happen after I update to android Oreo 8.0. It charge very slow. Hope that Sony can fix this problem. 

Pioneer
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Happening at the same time as update to oreo might just be unlucky coincidence. 

You need to test your chargers, cables, if not, probably send it to repair center.

Also, look for debris in micro usb port.

One last thing, try disabling Xperia battery care. It may have read your patterns wrongly, though I doubt it, but still.