account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Two Xperia X's bought same day from the same shop with two different camera quality!

Enthusiast
Message 11 of 11
Message 11 of 11

Re: Two Xperia X's bought same day from the same shop with two different camera quality!

The pictures were identical.

I took many stills with both cameras in various settings I may have uploaded the wrong file but I assure you they were same settings.

I did contact Sony again and they replaced the whole camera and once the replacment was done the camera was working as expecting with same results as the other X so it was deffinatley a faulty camera.

Anyhow I dont have this phone anymore and since upgraded to the XZ Premium.