account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Twitter app issues with new software update

Emperor
Message 11 of 70
Message 11 of 70

Re: Twitter app issues with new software update

@DaddyPobbin @nialedm@GANGSTAR @TankTop

Twitter it's a third party apps, it's up to the app developer to address any bugs/issues. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 12 of 70
Message 12 of 70

That's a shame. I've zero response from either. 

could affect many android phones but only know xperia x is having these issues. 

One time poster
Message 13 of 70
Message 13 of 70

Twitter service problem

Twitter will not load on my phone. The rest of my family accounts load just mine that won't. Just says Hmmm something went wrong please try again later. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance. 

Emperor
Message 14 of 70
Message 14 of 70

@DaddyPobbin

check the playstore comments and also other brand's support forum. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 70
Message 15 of 70

Re: Twitter service problem

Hi @Sarahlouako, welcome to the community.

Because this is a third party application it is probably best to contact the app developers. You can contact them from the Play Store page, at the bottom.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 70
Message 16 of 70

see, when after the latest update is not working. but friend has the same xperia x with nougat 7.0 and it's  working fine. and all my colleagues who uses xperia x and xz having the similar issue.. not other brands... 

Commissioner
Message 17 of 70
Message 17 of 70

Hmm, I am curious after seeing this.

I just created a twitter account, then downloaded the App and sign in. It does shows the feed, I don't experience the issues though.

Maybe you guys can try creating a new dummy account to try it out?

Learner
Message 18 of 70
Message 18 of 70

Yepp same  here since last update. Works fine everywhere else.... 

Emperor
Message 19 of 70
Message 19 of 70

@ykphuah @SigurdOtto

Remember any third party app that has issues it will be up to the app developer to address, I understand the frustration but this is not on Sony's hands, just like if you experience and issue with a third party app with a different brand. 

Adviser
Message 20 of 70
Message 20 of 70

Has any every reported faults to app developers? I have no clear route to send a message to twitter and expect to get a reply.

If anyone has any experience of this please post about it.