account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

System update terminal status error

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

System update terminal status error

I bought Sony Xperia X performance docomo ver. From retail store, it's starts with android 6.01 and then i start to update it untill android 7.01. Sony claimed that this phone support till android 8

It's updated seamlessly untill when i want to update it, almost 75% downloaded the new update, it's stop dead. It's said that the terminal status error, but i dont know what terminal or what is the problem. Please help,i don't understand the problem 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: System update terminal status error

Hi

The easiest solution is to connect your phone to Xperia Companion (you can download it) and choose software update.

When that does not run like it should then choose Software repair.

When your device is not recognised then tick "mY device cannot be detected or is a Smartwatch'

Hope this helps you.

Let us know how it went please.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't