account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia X May update 34.2.A.2.69 ! Which bugs are solved and which isn't?

Highlighted
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Sony Xperia X May update 34.2.A.2.69 ! Which bugs are solved and which isn't?

6 REPLIES 6
Visitor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Sony Xperia X May update 34.2.A.2.69 ! Which bugs are solved and which isn't?

After updating my Xperia x dual to the new 34.2.A.2.69, it still goes silent just after a day.. I think this is a major problem. Sony should intervene and sort it out quickly. If anybody has a solution kindly post it for us. 

Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Re: Sony Xperia X May update 34.2.A.2.69 ! Which bugs are solved and which isn't?

Confirmed ;sadly! call log still lags and freezes even after software repair so that also confirmed from me.

Visitor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

There should be a software developer from Sony in the forum!! Can't they help? 

Apprentice
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

"mkv" video playback still lags

Emperor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@Kins2017

My understanding is that they do read users feedback, but keep in mind that this is a global user based forum, you can contact Sony directly >>> Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

i think you are using any third party vault or applock types of app, and when you play videos inside that app with that app video player then after play ing 1 or 2 videos your phone ring will be mute.

try not to hide videos inside that applock or vaolt then everything will be fine.