account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone keeps going silent

Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Phone keeps going silent

This happened to me today,too.There was 23 calls and I never got notified .Instead of it was just vibrating once after call which i discoverd after the the end of the day.Missed most of my work and some money,too.This is the most stupid problem I have ever seen since I started using android devices .Come on SONY ;are you blind?!

Rookie
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Sony Xperia stops ringing on its own

I bought Sony Xperia X 4 months back. I am facing very peculiar issue with this phone. On its own it goes into mute mode or you can say ringer stops. Even alarm notification doesnt work. I have tried repairing the software and done factory reset. But still issue persist. Everything this issue happens i have to reboot the phone to set it right. Please help me sort this issue
Learner
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Re: Alarm doesn't sound

I have xperia x. I have the same problem. Everything is normal but it doesnt sound. Alarm, ringtone. I have tried to open with diagnostics settings. But it did not sound till I turn off the phone. It has repeated this problem 4 time to now. 

Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

@AndroidExpert there's no "Intelligent power saving standby" toggle in Sony phones as far as I know.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Same thing and more happens no this phone.

I am not buying Sony Phones again, i only bought it because of the nice square design - but never again. The guys need to stick to what they are good at - building TV's and VCR's as in back in the 70's