account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My Phone makes a strange noisr

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

My Phone makes a strange noisr

My phone doesn`t stop making Beep. I was listening to music on my xperia x and started making a constant beep beep beep that I couldn't stop, finally I restarted the phone. Someone can tell me what happened? 

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: My Phone makes a strange noisr

Hi @Adrikko

Welcome to the community! 

Sorry to hear about this, sounds frustrating Slightly frowning Face

Do you by chance have your phone in a wallet case or near debit, credit or bus cards at all? 

Let me know Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

No I just had it in my pocket but not near something it could affect it

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I think that was a temporary fault of the phone or the app. Since you restarted the phone and worked fine. Don't worry.