account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Low volume after 7.1.1 update

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 41 of 60
Message 41 of 60

Re: Low volume after 7.1.1 update

I'm having the same issue 

Please help us. 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 42 of 60
Message 42 of 60

volume still too low...

i have 41.2.A.7.8, how to get this new one?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 43 of 60
Message 43 of 60

F5122 Xperia X user here.

I can confirm too that the volume has become low, after the 7.1 update. My phone came with a 7.0, and it had a decent volume back then before I updated.

Will Sony fix this? Or should we just roll back to 7.0? Quite annoying though, the update notification will surely mess up the drop down notification -  forcing us to update the phone.

For Christ's sake! Fix this audio issue Sony!!! 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 44 of 60
Message 44 of 60

Me too having the same problem. Volume is low in speaker as well as headphones. I have been using official music app of sony and wired headphone. Tried different sound settings of sony music app. I am using xperia x dual.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 45 of 60
Message 45 of 60

Me too. My phone came with 6.0 and after updating the sound became too low through speakers and headphones. I am using sony bluetooth SBH20 and original sony music app. also in the ringtone it's lower than before even I tried many louder ringtones with good quality and still the same. even after last NOV update 34.3.A.0.244 few days ago SONY didn't solve the problem. and when I tried to contact sony support team th agent told me that SONY is no responsible for android update and I neet to contact with GOOGLE Thinking Face. I hope they care about this big issue

Adviser
Message 46 of 60
Message 46 of 60

Did Android Oreo fix this?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 47 of 60
Message 47 of 60

is Oreo out already for Xperia X?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 48 of 60
Message 48 of 60

Yes bro I purchased Sony Xperia x dual recetly from Flipkart it came with andriod 7.1.1 the sound is very low from the speaker only top speaker is working but the lower one is not at all working waiting for Sony to solve this issue.I think we all Xperia x community should complaint to Sony company executives to solve our issue with an OTA update.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 49 of 60
Message 49 of 60

This same issue is on Xperia XZ, Xperia X Compact, Xperia XZ Premium and Xperia x as far as I know 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 50 of 60
Message 50 of 60

i'm having the same issue. I really hope Oreo fix this.