account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Lockscreen-Shortcut, -Symbol, -Icon

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Lockscreen-Shortcut, -Symbol, -Icon

Hello

Is there any possibility to add App-Shortcuts (e. g. WhatsApp) to the lockscreen? Everywhere I search, I find a "System UI Tuner Option" ... but not on my phone ... Model F5121, Android 8.0.0, Stand Apr 1 2018.

Many Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Re: Lockscreen-Shortcut, -Symbol, -Icon

@paul_the_46It has been removed from System UI tuner, but XDA to the rescue

6 REPLIES 6
Pioneer
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

@paul_the_46

In order to enable System UI tuner, drag the status bar down, keep pressed the settings cogwheel for about 5 seconds, and when you release you will be asked if you want to enable system ui tuner.

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Thank you very much. It works ---> for System UI Tuner. Unfortunately, this tuner does not help put app-shortcuts on the lockscreen.

Any other idea add app-shortcuts to lockscreen?

Pioneer
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@paul_the_46

It seems that feature is not available for Xperia (it is for some other brands). 

Learner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Yes, that really looks like this Slightly frowning Face Is there maybe a widget with this functionality?
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@paul_the_46It has been removed from System UI tuner, but XDA to the rescue

Learner
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Tank you very much. That sounds like IT is the solution. But I think, then I prefer not to do that. That's too complicated for me then. And there's certainly a reason why it's not so easy to enable the debugging options. Thanks again for the hint.