account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Front camera is not working and volte not supported

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Front camera is not working and volte not supported

Hi, I am using xperia x duel and my front camera is not working. Screen has black and some times front camera is not found.if found only just switch off then switch on, and my phone is does not support volte features. What can I do

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Front camera is not working and volte not supported

@jomon11 well, first of all you should check that your phone is compatible with your network LTE bands and that your sim card is VoLTE enabled. About the other issues you should try restarting your phone in safe mode or performing a software repair using Xperia Companion.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!