account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Does your battery seem to drain rather fast?

Adept
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Does your battery seem to drain rather fast?

I just bought a Sony Xperia X and I have noticed that my battery is draining pretty quick. Is anyone else facing the same issue out there?

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Does your battery seem to drain rather fast?

@Kashton

How did flashing went? 

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Android-development/I-need-help-flashing-my-Xpreria-X-to-enable-the-f...

As for the current issue, repair the phone with XC > report back in 2 days.

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Sony Xperia X have the same feeling hope update 8 oreo solves it 

Adept
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I haven't tried to flash it yet. Right now I'm trying to decide whether to go with the X or upgrade to the X Performance. What do you guys think I should do. I can the X Performance for only 299. That's a steal at that price but so was my X for only 199. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Yes ofcourse it drains faster than before. It holds charge from 9 am to 4.30 pm them it just turns off. If anyone says flashing, safe mode, stamina mode once again then I'll beat them to death. I didn't buy my phone to do all the above for all issues. I bought it to use normally. But it becomes worse after every  update