account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Defective screen on XX?

Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Defective screen on XX?

Hi there,

I have been having problems with my Xperia X's (F5121 *Swedish import by Sony NZ) screen retaining images, and sometimes for extremely long periods (still visible after 30 minutes). It started happening shortly after I bought the phones and progressively worsened over the 9 months of ownership.

Here are some pics. _20171216_022123.JPG

20171216_010214.jpg

Is anyone else having the same issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Adviser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Defective screen on XX?

usually its a screen problem. but first have you run the screen tests?if it screen problem or not

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yep, I've tried the built in black and white test as well as RGB test from a 3rd party app.

No stuck pixels except for screen retention from the previous app. 

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

then just go to centre and claim waranty. better that way