account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Bluetooth Volume only two Levels on Android 7.1.1

Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Bluetooth Volume only two Levels on Android 7.1.1

After Updating my Xperia X to 7.1.1, the bluetooth Volume can only be adjusted between two Levels on the whole slider!  It jumps after the first approx.

 20% from left scale of the slider to a higher level.No further change of Volume on the remaining 80% of the slider. With 7.0.0 everthing was fine like on my Xperia Z2 tablet. 

Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bluetooth Volume only two Levels on Android 7.1.1

After a little more testing,  i figured out that this only happens when it is connected by aptX, normal streaming to a JBL Go allows fine Volume settings :-(