account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Battery life

Learner
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Battery life

Since the last update the battery of my Xperia x has stopped lasting as long as before the update, I'm very worried cause my mobile has only 6 months, the battery used to last all day long and I used to charge it the next day in the morning, this last two days the battery has only arrived to half of a day, I don't have any game or use it all day, I  just use 2 or 3 apps and watch videos at night 

8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Battery life

@FrannyL

Could you take screenshots of the following 

settings > battery > tap on the battery icon > take screenshot of that and also the list of apps and post them all here. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Yeah, sure. 

Here they go

Screenshot_20170608-011342.png

Screenshot_20170608-011353.png

Emperor
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

@FrannyL

maybe repairing the phone with XC could solve this problem >>> Xperia Companion 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

I'll try with XC, thank you so much for your help

Emperor
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

@FrannyL

Keep us updated. 

One time poster
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

My phone won't charge past 30% yesterday, today I can't get it charged as much as that. Can't do the software update, needs 80% charge. Phone micro USB port doesn't always connect with charger and is intermittent at best. Any ideas please???

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Re: Battery Drain

brother man i already created a post for this one and even posted a video for proximity sensor blnking problem...just post in that one...because these people are not helping...let's work together and try to get a response from sony people...

Learner
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Re: Battery Drain

OK @gangstar Winking Face