account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Battery issue

Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Battery issue

Battery drain too fast..any solution

5 REPLIES 5
Pioneer
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Battery issue

What you have a look in the "battery" settings (Settings-->Battery), @RaviBajiya, what does it show has been using the battery the most?

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Sir,I using Xperia x dual phone and my phone Android version is 7.1.1 . My Xperia x is not long lasting..when I using that phone so it's battery life ending in 5 to 6 only.. in time my phone in warranty also...so give me any solution..

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @RaviBajiya,

If you have a look under "Battery Usage" (Settings-->Device-->Battery-->Battery level and estimated battery time), what does it say under "Use since last full charge" has been draining your battery?

Please post the information shown here, or post a screenshot.

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
Apprentice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

check the battery usage of every apps. I too experienced the problem.

If a specific appa consumes a lot of battery.

then try to do something in changing that permission of that particular app. some battery consumes battery for camera even without using the camera.

Forum Legend
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Aside from the suggestions given. take note that most battery draining apps are fairly obvious like social media apps. (messenger, FB etc)

you can compare you battery longevity with and without these apps.

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling