account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Battery drain

SOLVED
Learner
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Battery drain

I have the same problem. After last update,  the phone started to heat. And battery is being consumed very quickly. I am using same apps before the update. Before the update I did not have these problems. 

One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Re: Call history lag and battery drain after update to 7.1.1

I advice you to factory reset Your Phone, or, if this is not sufficient repair your software with companion by your PC, it resolve any problem.....my Device fly after this. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

As @Mino88 suggested, if you are having no luck with the rest of it try a software repair using Xperia Companion.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Ended up doing a factory reset as I couldn't get the software repair to work kept failing now it won't charge past 95% driving me mad 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

@Mikew72,

If you are unable to do the software repair using Xperia Companion, then I recommend you contact your Local support team to arrange a repair assessment.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Hi Sony, 

I am running the latest update of android oreo version. It seems after update my phone drains out quickly. I have the Sony Xperia X model.

Hope you guys can check out and fix it!

Cheers,

Ahrkitek