account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia hot slow

One time poster
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Xperia hot slow

Same here - I tried everything! I turned off Smart Cleaner, userd the companion software to fix it but nothing helps.

It's getting so bad I almost can't use my phone Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

Same here! 

It seems that Sony didn't well test the 7.1.1 (41.2.A.7.8) with my F8132 model. 

I have to reboot my phone to get it work for a while. However it will become slow and hot eventually and require another reboot soon. 

Anyone has workarounds before Sony fix this problem? 

Rookie
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

Sony Sony!! You always the best, how you make me so sad.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

Happening here also, is this issue worse when adaptive brightness is turned on?

Apprentice
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

Since the June update I have to restart phone every 3rd day - it slows down . It used to run easily over a week before. (F8131, 7.1.1, July security patch) 

Rookie
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

This issue is caused around few weeks. We didn't see Sony's feedback here.

Not trust Sony anymore. too bad. I am going to Amazon tell people. don't buy Sony.

One time poster
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

Good idea. Making an Amazon account myself to give bad reviews. Already stopped 1 family member from buying Sony. 

One time poster
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

It's the same problem with my phone. It get hot, the camera stops working and it is very slow. 

After a reboot, it work's for a short time, but then it's the same problem as before. 

I sent it to Sony, but today it returned with the comment, that the phone is normally working. 

Learner
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

This was fixed for me in 41.2.A.7.35... finally!