account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia X Performance not eligible to sell in Thailand store

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia X Performance not eligible to sell in Thailand store

Hi team,
As I have checked Sony Mobile websitehttp://www.sonymobile.com/th/products/phones/ and found that there's no X performance device (cpu snapdragon 820) on the list. Could you please make it available so I am really excited to buy Xperia X performance snapdragon 820?. I am an Xperia fan.
Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Xperia X Performance not eligible to sell in Thailand store

please contact your local sony store to know the availability of the device,. http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

@RumRai7

The phone is supposed to be released sometime in Summer.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@uliwooly, yes I have known that and I hope Sony will release Xperia X performance with snapdragon Cpu 820(not only snapdragon 650).I most wanted X performance with Cpu 820.
Thanks for replying back.
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

please contact your local sony store to know the availability of the device,. http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@nolramlb, I have contacted to local Sony store before I informed your team. I just would like to raise my purpose thru both you and the store in the same time so that Sony company will directly know my wish.
Thank you for replying.