account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Transparent desktop

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Transparent desktop

Проблема заключается в том что  после работы с приложениями я выхожу на рабочий стол и там вижу эти приложения полупрозрачные  через экран рабочего стола, в основном в верхней части экрана и слевой стороны. (на скриншотах эта проблема не видна)  Как это устранить? 

The problem is that after working with applications, I go to the desktop and there I see these applications translucent through the desktop screen, mainly in the upper part of the screen and on the left side. (in the screenshots this problem is not visible) How to eliminate it?

gt

2 REPLIES 2
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Прозрачный рабочий стол

Oops, can't read it

Would you be so kind to translate your question into English.

You can use translate.google.com

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Прозрачный рабочий стол

I have a transparent desktop, through the main display theme visible ,recently closed applications. They disappear after a while. And new ones appear instead. (on screenshots this effect is not visible)