account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Sony xperia x performance F8132 sim card not detected

Learner
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Sony xperia x performance F8132 sim card not detected

I had my Sony xperia x performance last year bought from Singapore then this past 5 months I think, my son accidentally dropped off my phone and the LCD was broken and when I bought the new LCD replacement to use my phone again, I formatted the phone then start all over again from the start when I inserted my sim it didn't detect.. So how can I fix that problem

11 REPLIES 11
Emperor
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Re: Sony xperia x performance F8132 sim card not detected

@Jozhiel

you might have to re-open the phone and check the ribbons that are properly connected. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

Where can I see that ribbon you say? Can you please teach me

Pioneer
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

You might want to take a look at page 8 of the user manual.

It is explained there in word and drawings.

Another thing:

Not detected can also mean a corrupt SIM card.

Try another SIM card to test.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Learner
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

Hello I can't find user manual your talking too and also my imei is gone don't know what to do.. Can you please help me

Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

@Jozhiel28

Here you are: User manual

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

But I can't find my 2 imei anymore when dialing the *#06#* cause my xp was dual sim

Learner
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

Here's the picture of my Sony Xperia X Performance F8132 dual sim even I try to replace my old sim to new sim.. One time it happen to work but when I remove the new sim it doesn't anymoreDSC_0017.JPG

Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

Perform a backup of your device using Xperia companion, then a repair installation of your X performance, see if this brings back your IMEI and recognises your SIM.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

It doesn't bring back my imei :-( I just did what you have told me