account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model No of original Headseat

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Model No of original Headseat

Can anybody tell me the Model No of the original Earphones for a Xperix X Performance? (See label at Earphones)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Genius
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Model No of original Headseat

Hi @Saenner,

Welcome to the community! 

The box content for each device differs from market to market, I'm afraid that I have no information on what headset was included with your phone.

I would advise that you contact either your retailer or give a call to your local support team.

Let me know if you have any other thoughts. smile happy

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

2 REPLIES
Genius
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Saenner,

Welcome to the community! 

The box content for each device differs from market to market, I'm afraid that I have no information on what headset was included with your phone.

I would advise that you contact either your retailer or give a call to your local support team.

Let me know if you have any other thoughts. smile happy

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

MH410c is the model included with my dual sim black X performance.