account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Mobile Network standby battery drain

Adviser
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Mobile Network standby battery drain

It's a pitty, I guess I will downgrade to 7.1.1 and update once this problem is solved in 8.1....

Apprentice
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Exact same issue since Android 9, Pie update.  Need to charge three times a day instead of once before update. 

Highlighted
Ksi
One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

I have the same issue on my Xperia. Removing the app Smart Connect reduced the issue. It's still occurring, but only when I have Spotify and/or Bose Connect running with my bluetooth headset. Guess one of both apps will be causing the issue, at least on my device. 

Update: Spotify is not guilty. With my phone it was both, the Smart Connect app and the Bose Connect app. The latter one connects to bose devices, to adjust their modes. If you're affected, I'd look for apps with a comperable functionality, and Smart Connect ; )