account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Laggy Performance 41.3.A.2.58

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Laggy Performance 41.3.A.2.58

Dear Sony and Fellow users, i'm facing a laggy Performance when i play some games such like mobile legends, or some social media stuff since i update to oreo, the lastest update seems still have some bugs, it's getting laggy and laggy, it feels not like a snapdragon 820 because i know 820 is powerful, i hope sony will bring some update to solve this problem, and the speaker kind tiny sound for a dual speaker, please sony, and pardon me for may bad english, thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Laggy Performance 41.3.A.2.58

@Dwahyu

You should reinstall the apps/games and see if that solves the issue, if it doesn't contact the app/game developers and let them know about this bug

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

No even the android experience is laggy sometimes when opening apps and photos, i know this is a bug from the firmware update and the speaker is still too tiny, the performance is much better on nougat for somehow,  xz got louder speaker with oreo update and much faster too, but not for the x performance, please solve this problem sony, thanks again

Apprentice
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

bro why don't you try to reset your phone but before you do that better you back up your photos,videos and dont forget erase your google acc before you perfome reset for FRP prevent Grinning Face

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

or before you update better you reset your phone and after that u can update your phone and kindly check your root access and if your phone is already rooted pls unroot first if you dont unroot your phone maybe your phone has been briked or worst Grinning Face

Learner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

I have had the  same problem with problem with multiple apps not opening correctly, having to open  and close multiple times before  working correctly . Have reset few times even full factory reset. Nothing works and every update does not fix the problem. Sometimes  I will lock the phone and then it will ring and won't wake up to answer  until after done ringing. I do not play any games, does it with gallery even. I like this phone and would buy same model again over a new one .

Learner
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Oh yeah and the factory  camera stopped working too, I had to download a different one