account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Keep getting a sofware-update notification after updating

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Keep getting a sofware-update notification after updating

I've updated my phone this morning. When it was done the notifaction of the software-update showed up again. I updated my phone again, hoping it would go away, but no, the notifaction came back. I already tried turning my phone off and on but it did no good. Does anybody know what to do? I don't think that just updating my phone is the answer, because I'm pretty sure I'll get the notification again. 

1 REPLY 1
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Keep getting a sofware-update notification after updating

Hi @Loes

If you want to be shure you have the laatste update then use Xperia Companion and do a software repair after you have made a backup.

If you want to check which is the most recent version then look up your device in xperiablog.net where you can find which software version is the latest release.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't