account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

It doesn't work the Otg

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

It doesn't work the Otg

I try to use an Otg cable and says that  USB storage is limited because of security settings

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: It doesn't work the Otg

@Weldon1045

Could you tell us a bit more of the brand and storage that you are trying to use? 

Did you solved your PoGo issues?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

No, I'm still with problems and trying to connect a generic device

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

When I try to connect an USB Stick Storage via OTG ist is shown in the file manager but when you try to open it, ist crashes. The App shuts down. The Same Problem when any App like iMail App trys to acess any storage on the phone.