account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Accelerometer stops working

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 361 of 411
Message 361 of 411

Re: Accelerometer stops working

@webwude wrote:
It depends on your customization not your location Winking Face

Thank you Webwude... Slightly smiling Face

Guys, I am so happy now ...I got the update and it is working fine since more than 12 hours now.

I think this issue is solved with the build .297.

Thank you Sony.

Luigi P
Regular
Message 362 of 411
Message 362 of 411

Germany, Netherlands and Belgium needs an update.. Slightly frowning Face( someone please contact their support.
Enthusiast
Message 363 of 411
Message 363 of 411

Problem solved after the update. It had already been solved by turning off Google location but now it seems definitive.
Romania salutes Sony
😊
Regular
Message 364 of 411
Message 364 of 411

Still nothing in the Netherlands, I'm getting desperate
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 365 of 411
Message 365 of 411

The last update was in Italy version before 4 days!! And sony released this patch till now for only 9 variations!!!!.
So i think there was a problem in this patch that forced sony to stop releasing it, OR someone work at sony give us an explanation here why this delay.
Thanks
Regular
Message 366 of 411
Message 366 of 411

They won't reply anymore, they consider this solved... Well one thing I know for sure I will never buy a Sony again
Inhabitant
Message 367 of 411
Message 367 of 411

The update is all just fine.. Are you guys whoever didn't get the update are come from carrier? It'll take longer to carrier released phones.
If the update not released yet, you can disable the google location history. It won't affect usability of your phone.
Regular
Message 368 of 411
Message 368 of 411

Already disabled, but I doesn't work.
Visitor
Message 369 of 411
Message 369 of 411

Photos doesn't tilt

I have to restart the phone in order to tilt my photos
Message 370 of 411
Message 370 of 411

Re: Photos doesn't tilt

I believe tilt issues are being looked at and will be fixed in an ongoing software update.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.