account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

X Compact VS S7 EDGE DISPLAY COMPARISON

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

X Compact VS S7 EDGE DISPLAY COMPARISON

۲۰۱۷۰۱۰۶_۱۹۱۹۴۴.jpg

Spoiler
۲۰۱۷۰۱۰۶_۱۹۱۹۳۰.jpg۲۰۱۷۰۱۰۶_۱۹۱۹۰۹.jpg۲۰۱۷۰۱۰۶_۱۹۱۸۵۶.jpg۲۰۱۷۰۱۰۶_۱۹۲۰۲۹.jpg۲۰۱۷۰۱۰۶_۱۹۲۰۴۹.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: X Compact VS S7 EDGE DISPLAY COMPARISON

Not bad at all.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

could you please do this with the XZ AND S7 EDGE?
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Both looks great, Sony little better for me. Some month ago i compared cams pics of Samsung S6+ Edge and Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual. Big differents i did not saw between these cams pics, even in low light, Samsung in daylight doing little more coloured pics, but my opinion C5 Ultra Dual doing more realistic pics without exaggerated embellishment, that's looks more better for me. So i'm not suprised that X Compact looks great compare with Samsung S7 Edge, even XZ i think must look much better neither Samsung S7 Edge Slightly smiling Face By the way i am always suprised why Samsung's  S-series models have so much compliments for good cams, when Samsung buying cams details from Sony how i know and a lot of times Sony pics looks much better neither Samsung... By the way by Dxomark, Sony smartphones cams are in first place or ones of the best. So Samsung my opinion is not looks so good as "expert" talking about it... But reasons why this happen i can't find... it's better marketing, advertising of Samsung neither Sony? Can't understand that Slightly smiling Face