account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Update 34.3.A.0.206

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Update 34.3.A.0.206

Any idea what it contains? Is the battery life improved?

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Update 34.3.A.0.206

Hi @scoobyfizz

This particular build number comes with security enhancements and general performance and stability improvements. 

If you haven't already updated to Android 7.0 then this update will also include a longer battery life and improvements to battery performance. 

Hope this helps Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

You talk about stability and performance inprovements and longer battery life. unfortunately I must say that I think this update hasn't improved this things.

I have problems with batterylife. It's definitely not longer. I also have problems with settings. I changed some screen settings, because I wanted to try something, but I can't change my settings back, whatever I try. I restarted my phone, didn't help too.

Also more problems with the touchscreen. It reacts slower than it did before and sometimes it doesn't react at all. I don't know if there are more people with this or this kind of problems, but I'm not really happy with this update, I hope something can be done about it. The system is definitely not MORE stable after the update, from my point of view.

Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@ievcu wrote:

You talk about stability and performance inprovements and longer battery life. unfortunately I must say that I think this update hasn't improved this things.

I have problems with batterylife. It's definitely not longer. I also have problems with settings. I changed some screen settings, because I wanted to try something, but I can't change my settings back, whatever I try. I restarted my phone, didn't help too.

Also more problems with the touchscreen. It reacts slower than it did before and sometimes it doesn't react at all. I don't know if there are more people with this or this kind of problems, but I'm not really happy with this update, I hope something can be done about it. The system is definitely not MORE stable after the update, from my point of view.

I also had problems with this update. After updating my phone, the volume buttons and the camera button stopped working. I tried to restore the phone to the factory data, and everything worked well, until the phone updated itself the system again, and now I'm stuck again with those buttons problems. I now must change the volume level in Settings > Sound 

Has anyone experienced the same issue? Can anyone help me? 

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I wanted to let you all know that I just find the solution: Settings > Accessibility there's a service named "Switch Access" that lets people with motor impairments control phones and tablet using one or more switches. I just turned it off and everything started work correctly.

Bye