account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Question about Fingerprint

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Question about Fingerprint

Hi Again.. My Phone running Android 7... I didn't setup fingerprint yet... But when i press Power button and touch Power button Again Phone Will be unlock.... Is it Normall??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Re: Question about Fingerprint

If you haven't set any security measures, it will unlock directly if you press power button.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

@SOUNI1 Do you have any kind of protection for the device? 

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

No.... I didn't set password/pattern/fingerprint for my Phone.
Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@SOUNI1

I don't quite understand, are you saying that your phone does NOT have any sort of lock and if you press the power button it unlocks the phone?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

If you haven't set any security measures, it will unlock directly if you press power button.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Yea. Current screen lock is "Swipe" ... 

Screenshot_20161230-204859.pngScreenshot_20161230-204908.png

I hope you understood now!  

Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

@SOUNI1 If you have enabled swipe and when you turn off the screen and lock immediately after sleep option is not selected, next time you turn on the screen it won't need any swipes (if both screen timeout and lock time are extended ).