account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Is X Compact 100% black?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Is X Compact 100% black?

Looks pretty black enough to me

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Hello, the X Compact is not 100% black... 

When I compare it with the Xperia J and M2 whith photos taken with flash it seems more like a deep blue... 

Still looks beautiful to me Slightly smiling FaceXperia J - M2 - XC.JPGXperia J - XC - M2.JPG

Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Hey guys! This is why I love the our forum boards being user based, we help each other out and give each other feedback. Slightly smiling Face

After I saw your photos using flash, I decided to try it myself:
Namnlös.jpg

It may be me being a terrible photographer but I can't capture the blue hints all too well. However, when looking at the phone in different light sources I can definitely see that it has hints of a darker blue - but under normal conditions it is black to me. I think it may be best to scout it out at a retailers physical store prior to purchase so that you can judge for yourself.

Either way, it's a beauty if you ask me! :smileysmileythumbsup:

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

I took my photos with a "real camera", Lumix TZ7 so maybe it's the reason why you don't have the same result... 

Yes, it looks black with normal light, dark blue when there is more light, like in the sun, for example... Slightly smiling Face

Adviser
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

weird   haha  interesting, thanx for all the replies guys

Sony Xperia Support
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Haha yeah @Delph84, it's a bit of a chameleon to me - it's best viewed in person I'd say (all devices look better in real life in my opinion). Grinning Face

Oh, and also, nice collection of Xperia devices!

@JIJOK I hope we were a bit of help, even thought it may only have been slightly! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

It was giant help, exactly what I needed, real photos of "normal" ppl, not from big dealers trying to sell me the phone haha

you can close the post if you think is the best to do, I got my answer, thank you all