account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

I can't transfer music from my PC to my mobile (Sony Music Center for PC)

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

I can't transfer music from my PC to my mobile (Sony Music Center for PC)

Hi,

Since I lost all data from my PC recently, I couldn't get Media Go again, because it isn't supported anymore. So I got Music Center for PC, but no matter what I tried, I'm still unable to connect my Mobile (Sony Xperia X Compact, Android 6) with my notebook. I tried to change transfering mode from MTP to MSC as said in the instruction manual, but somehow, I am unable to do so, so I don't know what to to anymore.

Can anybody help me please? Thank you

P.S: Please don't bother if there are any mistakes in this question, I'm from Germany, so I'm still learning. I just hoped to recieve more answeres with an English question.

Screenshot (4).png

2 REPLIES 2
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: I can't transfer music from my PC to my mobile (Sony Music Center for PC)

Maybe it will download/update the drivers when you connect your phone with Xperia Companion.

After that give it a new shot.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: I can't transfer music from my PC to my mobile (Sony Music Center for PC)

Thanks, but I already tried and it didn't work. Do you have any other ideas?