account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Forgot password and the phone is not conected to a google account

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Forgot password and the phone is not conected to a google account

I forgot my password and when im trying to reset it, it stops where im told to hold the volume down botton. I tried holding it in for several minutes but nothimg happens. The option of going one step forward never gets active.

Does anybody have an other solution for getting the phone up and running??

Help...

3 REPLIES 3
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Forgot password and the phone is not conected to a google account

I guess your somewhere into using Xperia Companion.

Be shure to read point 2B:

2B. If the device can't be detected or powered on, or if you it's a SmartWatch 3, make sure you have ticked the box in the bottom left corner "My device cannot be detected or started, or is a Smartwatch 3" and then click on "Next".

Report back if this is a solution for you.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I forgot my password and i lose the phone number i used to sign in but i know my recovery email help me pls

Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I cannot judge the situation you're in precisely but you can retrieve your Google information somewhere on Google.

After confirmation you will have to wait 24 hours before the changes can be applied.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't