account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Bluetooth disables itself randomly

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 61 of 65
Message 61 of 65

Re: Bluetooth disables itself randomly

Are you on Nougat or Marshmallow?

Commissioner
Message 62 of 65
Message 62 of 65

I´m sorry but i´ve to say that even with the latest FW this issue is NOT fixed! Lost bluetooth connection several times a day, did a factory reset already but this changes nothing!

I can see the missing connection easily on smartwatch while phone is next to me on desk...

Greetings,

SirRobin
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 63 of 65
Message 63 of 65

Started a new topic for that problem, but i´ve to say that this morning already 2 times the bluetooth connection was disabled on the device...
Greetings,

SirRobin
Visitor
Message 64 of 65
Message 64 of 65

Rickard,

When is this "software update" supposed to happen.  I have been looking for an update to fix this same bluetooth issue with my z3v and there have been no updates since March 2016, that was over a year ago and it has been at least 6 months from when you posted this "soon to be released software update" in the message forum.  Please let me know when this can be expected.

One time poster
Message 65 of 65
Message 65 of 65

Resetting fixed my intermittent Bluetooth issues (Xperia X Compact) thanks loads for the suggestion.