account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Big issues

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Big issues

There are some huge issues with that phone, that seem to be never improved by developer. I called to servis twice for 7 months and see no changes!!!!

1 thereis no ligh on my screen when i m getting sms. I ve lost a lot of customers becouse of that. I used all the ways to fixit but still no changes. By the way whats app notifications popping up on the dark screen somehow!

2 there is no poping up message on the top when i mtrying to connect to wifi network which demands aditional data. I m trying to connect to the network in caffee and there is no window to put ky data,no way to open that window. 

3 i m tired of the noise of the phone. Thereare no new messageson my phone but it always making sound of message. Allthe notifications turnedoff but wats app and  sms. 

4 every updating changes menu. They are probavly joking. As soon as Onealready accustomed to the new menu they are making changes!! Should i be a professional programmer to make changes in my phone? Why there is never easy menu to make changes with a one button?  Why one always should google how to make changes? Guys, thats the phone for personal using, if not its easier to buy a 3-buttoned phone and no paying to any services for the “cool phone xperia” 

5 phone automatically saves allthe pictures from viber/wats app. Thats not normal for any device,there should be easy function to turn off saving files. Instead of that i should take an efforts and upload aditional app and turn off saving files through the aditional app!!!! 

thats issues realy **bleep**edup my mind and i lost a lot of money becouse of them

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Big issues

Small issues...
About which phone model are you complaining?