account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Battery last less than 3 hours of screen on time

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Battery last less than 3 hours of screen on time

Good evening everyone. It's been at least 10 months since I had this problem. My X Compact, as I always read, should last an entire day, with more than 3 hours of screen on time. Instead, my phone barely reach the night with 2:50 hours of screen. No matter how many times I have donne a factory reset, or done a repair with Xperia Companion  (the last one 3 months ago). My phone discharges at astonishing speed. At 13:00 in 3G, I only have 60% of battery left, with only 30 minutes of screen.

The process that is at the top of the battery consumption is always "Phone idle".

I feel like I have been cheated by Sony.

Is there a solution for this problem? 

I don't want this phone anymore. 

1 REPLY 1
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Battery last less than 3 hours of screen on time

I like to have a new phone too, but you and me we will have to live with it for now.

Read this.

Goto settings and type consum in the search field.

You will end here.Screenshot_20180123-192311.png

Be a doctor of your own device.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't