account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

sony xperia V screen flicker during games and apps

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

sony xperia V screen flicker during games and apps

sony have great mobile phones and amazing ... but all xperia v owners have this problem with screen flicker during games running like csr racing and subway surfer temple run dead trigger ... etc

plz sony we need to fix this problem as soon as posible.

the screen going black and then back to pause menue again all the time ... how we can fix this huge problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rookie
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Re: sony xperia V screen flicker during games and apps

I found it finally
You can reset mobile factory and dont back up and reset mcafee when you start ur phone and dont register it I tried it now iam playing without any flicker on screen
7 REPLIES
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

My xperia v also pause the games csr racing and angry birds racing, also restarts photos during watch
Somone post there mcafee antivirus scans on real time so pauses the games. I stopped working antivirus but problem is present again. So i thin its xperia fault and need to fix it.
Rookie
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I found it finally
You can reset mobile factory and dont back up and reset mcafee when you start ur phone and dont register it I tried it now iam playing without any flicker on screen
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Without register mcafee antivirus your fone is unsafe! Itsnot solution;(
Inhabitant
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

1- You can update McAfee
2- delete McAfee and download another antivirus
I had this problem but when i update McAfee version the problem solved ;-)

Bad English :-/
One time poster
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

My phone is still doing it and I've had avg pro since I got my phone????
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Try a repair via sony update service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

All of software update fail to fix this flickreing screen. Come on Sony, we need kitkat.