account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia V 4.3 update availability

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 61 of 268
Message 61 of 268

Re: Xperia V 4.3 update availability

my cust now is Taiwan. so i have the update. im repairing the softwear. i hope it'll give me the official update.

Message 62 of 268
Message 62 of 268

Keep us updated.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 63 of 268
Message 63 of 268

i flashed the Singh tel Ftf. now if i repair the softwear what will i get?

Message 64 of 268
Message 64 of 268

You should get latest firmware available for your unbranded phone.Just do it and take a look in settings-about phone.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 65 of 268
Message 65 of 268

wow... just now i got the update..

this is Hongkong role out

still updating..

Message 66 of 268
Message 66 of 268

So Hong Kong has the 4.3?

Regular
Message 67 of 268
Message 67 of 268

hi immanuka my customization no. 1269-1276 my region Taiwan also is 4.3 available for my phone? can u pls check and let me know
Talent
Message 68 of 268
Message 68 of 268

yes.. pls update the chart.. this should unbranded

my phone was purchased in Hongkong and now i'm using it in Sri Lanka

Message 69 of 268
Message 69 of 268

Updated,thanks.

Enthusiast
Message 70 of 268
Message 70 of 268

@tpmaruf yes according to the update checker its rolling out for taiwan.

check pc companion and let us know.