account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Error when rooting Xperia V with Flashtool

SOLVED
Highlighted
Talent
Message 21 of 33
Message 21 of 33

Re: Error when rooting Xperia U with Flashtool

Hi Austin,

Good to hear Slightly smiling Face

Now you can show Sony service center on how to troubleshoot rather than replacing the phone/SYS Board.

Cheers

Adept
Message 22 of 33
Message 22 of 33

yes sir thanksalot for ua patience for listinig me and helping me for my every problem!!!!!

Adept
Message 23 of 33
Message 23 of 33

i tried cm11 but it said error while installing from zip 

and again it went to bootloop and i managed to make it correct it 

can u tell anything ????

Forum Legend
Message 24 of 33
Message 24 of 33

Is this where you went for your CM11 or somewhere else and did you download the CM11 for your device not realizing they have different coding for different models

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 25 of 33
Message 25 of 33

i tried all the links in ua suggested page but couldnt get any wer to download files 

but i downloaded from here (http://download.cyanogenmod.org/)

Forum Legend
Message 26 of 33
Message 26 of 33

Have you tried using the CyanogenMod installer app here

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 27 of 33
Message 27 of 33

That cyanogenmod installer doesnt support xperia v!!!!!!!!!

Forum Legend
Message 28 of 33
Message 28 of 33

And you are using the right version for your phone here and not one for another phone and if you are using the right version then try using a different release as some are deemed stable and experimental

Adept
Message 29 of 33
Message 29 of 33

Actually my main problem is that service guy has flashed chinese firmware(LT25C) and i tried ever possible 

method to get back to LT25i which is orginal firmware .

Hence no roms are installing sir 

[ he used some se tool box to flash]

Forum Legend
Message 30 of 33
Message 30 of 33

In that case you need to find a Pc running XP through to Win7 32bit and then download Flashtools and then Flash the stock 25i rom

Ignore the title it's the process you need to follow see below

A good guide is here Start at preperation - Skip 2 then start again at 3

Reason for skipping 2 is the firmware needed is here which is the stock JB rom for your phone

Then if you want CWM back see post 12 for the file needed

Flashing stock rom using flashtools will factory restore your phone meaning things will be deleted